Plant Medicine – Aromatherapy – a Blend of Art and Science – the Use of Essential Oils
The Ancient art, today known as “Aromatherapy” — the medicinal use of the essential oils obtained from plant material, is nothing new to mankind. It has been used since the beginning of time. People and nature were one. In the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, the early chemists used the essential oils to establish the molecular structure in nature, and infact received Nobel Prizes for their work. — it is only recently in this past century, due to man’s desire to own The revival of the medicinal use of essential oils (for that is truly what they are — essential) is growing. The oils speak to us , they support us physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Each oil is a vibrational hologram, contributing to the health and well being of each person in its own right. When blended with other oils, a new oil is created vibrationally to resonate specifically for that individual.
The Healing Art of Aromatherapy – Plant Medicine
Essential Eve Presents – the Aromatic Experience of Plant Medicine
Essential Eve is dedicated to bringing true aromatherapy products and education to the general public, practitioners and educators for personal and therapeutic purposes.
- We stock 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils from all over the world. This includes specialty oils from Egypt, the Middle East and India. We also carry a great selection of carrier oils and hydrosols.
- We specialize in custom blending for each individual person for both therapeutic blends, in addition to beautiful pure “aurafume” blends that can be worn daily to support one emotionally and spiritually. Your blend will be vibrational formulated to fit your personalized needs.
- Excellent aromatherapy courses are offered monthly for the practitioner and layperson.
- For the serious minded, we are taking a list of those who are interested in extensive training – levels I and II.
- We have an Aromatic Membership Guild for those who want consistent training and hands on practice. This Guild meets once a month, and give one access to ongoing phone consultation.