Essential Oil Usage Guidelines
• Whole Body Massage: Add 20 to 25 drops of essential oils to 2oz. of a carrier oil, such as Jojoba.
• Lotion: Add 20 to 25 drops of essential oils to 2oz. Unscented Aroma Lotion.
• Therapeutic Blends: Add 14 drops of your favorite therapeutic blend to 8ml. of a carrier oil, such as Jojoba.
• Bath: Add 6 to 12 drops to bath with salts or milk
• Foot Bath: Add 5 drops in warm water w/ salts or milk.
• Spray Bottle: Add 10 drops to 2oz. water. Add 1 tsp.alcohol for blend
• Compress: Add 10 drops to two cups (16oz.) water.
• Steam: Add 3 drops to 2 cups (16oz.) boiling water.
• Air Diffuser: Use 6 drops. Avoid thick oils, such as vetivert, as they may clog up the diffuser.
• Essential oils should always be diluted.
• Do not ingest.
• Do not use near the eyes.
• Keep away from children.
• For treatment of children and the elderly, use half the dosage.
Note: If essential oils start to react on skin, or get on mucus tissues, use only vegetable oil or other lipid loving solutions – aka: milk. Not a substitute for professional medical care.